What You Will Be Doing
As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers are successful using our VOR product and helping them to deliver impactful savings and emission reductions. This requires you to be comfortable with speaking to operational experts at different levels within the customer.
Taking a proactive approach you will focus on achieving the customers goals ensuring value is always being derived from the product. Well organised and first class communication delivers an outstanding service day to day while also maintaining a long term perspective. Working closely with the engineering team you will champion client requirements and provide feedback, insight to new and existing features. Onboarding new users, using analytics to target additional training and gain insights, planning and managing expectations for the customer are all part of the role
In short, we are looking for passionate customer focused people who, regardless of their past achievements, share our curiosity for learning and ambition to keep improving. We offer a clear opportunity to test your skills by delivering impactful results for our customers.
We do not expect anyone to meet every expectation below, so please use the following as a guide only.
Helpful Skills and Experience
- A passion for learning coupled with an insatiable curiosity
- Self-managing, both in motivation and learning
- A customer centric approach
- Client facing experience especially in a similar role
- A Computer Science/Engineering degree/Business Degree or similar is preferred, but not necessary - if you’re exceptional at what you do and can show us
- Excellent time management and planning of work
- High quality communication and attention to detail
- Experience of working in a lean agile environment
- Experience in product management
- Business Analytics/Data Analytics Experience
- Considering our international customer base, any additional languages you may speak is beneficial.
Streamba can offer you:
- Genuine autonomy, trust and a chance to make a measurable difference within a small growing company
- A significant, but highly rewarding challenge. There’s no time for boredom here and every day we’re learning new skills
- An opportunity that doesn’t come along too often – to be part of an early, growing technology company whilst it’s still small – we like to think of ourselves as Glasgow’s ‘SkyScanner’ and you’re part of that progress to ensure that happens.
- Competitive salary + benefits
- An opportunity to join a proven scale up at an exciting stage
Perks and Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Remote Working
- Flexible Working - At Streamba, we take a flexible approach to working. Work comes second to life-events and we encourage employees to take time when they need it.
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Sick Pay
- Annual Leave - We have a minimum 33 days annual leave that employees are actively encouraged to take