Position: Head of Marketing
Location: Remote / Office based in Glasgow, Amsterdam, London, Perth (where appropriate)
Salary: The salary range for this position is dependent on experience.
As the Head of Marketing at Streamba, you will lead our marketing efforts and help us achieve our goal of leveraging the supply chain and logistics operations of the world's most iconic heavy industry companies to attack emissions and accelerate the energy transition towards sustainable global operations. You will be responsible for creating and executing marketing strategies that will drive our brand awareness and growth in key markets. This role will report directly to the CEO.
• Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, drive customer acquisition, and support revenue growth.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute marketing campaigns and programs.
• Build, manage and lead a team of marketing professionals to ensure that all marketing initiatives are delivered on time and within budget.
• Conduct market research to identify new opportunities, customer needs, and emerging trends.
• Develop a deep understanding of our customers' objectives and how our technology can help accelerate their transition towards sustainable operations (by accelerating their ESG objectives).
• Work with partners to achieve our mission of leveraging the supply chain and logistics operations of the world's most iconic heavy industry companies to attack emissions and accelerate the energy transition towards sustainable global operations.
• Develop and maintain our brand guidelines to ensure a consistent look and feel across all marketing channels.
• Manage all marketing communications, including our website, social media, email campaigns, and content marketing initiatives.Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
Qualifications (as a guide, not as a must have):
• Experience in marketing and preferably within a leadership role.
• Experience in developing and executing marketing strategies for B2B technology companies.
• Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of managing and developing high-performing teams.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to create compelling marketing materials and presentations.
• Experience in developing and executing go-to-market strategies in collaboration with sales and product teams.
• Demonstrated success in developing and executing comprehensive demand generation programs.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
• Knowledge of the energy industry or heavy industry is a plus.
If you're passionate about making a difference and want to be part of a world-class, multicultural, and diverse team that shares your values and energy, then we want to hear from you. Apply today to join Streamba's mission of driving sustainable global operations in heavy industry.