What You Will Be Doing
As an experienced Senior Software Engineer / Senior Tech Lead you will be helping build, maintain and scale our VOR product. This position requires you to be comfortable with designing, building and refactoring robust and scalable code utilising modern technologies such as Microsoft ASP.NET Core with C#, React, Redux, RxJs and Typescript.
Furthermore, your experience will lend itself towards being an influential contributor towards solving difficult problems, therefore you will be expected to be comfortable leading architectural design discussions and breaking down task planning sessions with our product management team.
In short, we are looking for great software engineers who share our curiosity for learning and ambition to keep improving. We offer a clear opportunity to test your skills by delivering incredible software that delivers impactful results for our customers.
We do not expect anyone to meet every expectation below, so please use the following as a guide only, if you learn fast and have a strong foundational skill set and experience, we’d like to hear from you.
Helpful Skills and Experience
- 4+ years experience working with C# .NET / C# ASP.NET Core or equivalent OOP language experience
- Knowledge of scalable cloud native application development, utilising technologies such as Redis and ElasticSearch
- Experience working with relational and document databases such as MySQL and MongoDB
- Experience working with Docker
- Knowledge of modern cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform.
- Deep familiarity with modern DevOps culture, processes and tooling
- Familiarity with agile environments
- Line management experience (management, training & mentoring)
- Ability to speak to clients on business requirements and translate to technical tasks for implementation by the engineering team.
Perks and Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Remote Working
- Flexible Working - At Streamba, we take a flexible approach to working. Work comes second to life-events and we encourage employees to take time when they need it.
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Sick Pay
- Annual Leave - We have a minimum 33 days annual leave that employees are actively encouraged to take
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs