What You Will be Doing
As a Technical Architect / Senior Analyst you will have experience speaking directly with operational people to understand their challenges from a technical perspective and translate these challenges into technical tasks for implementation by our world class engineering team.
With your proven technical abilities and a demonstrable attention to detail, you will be comfortable listening to and understanding customer external systems, processes and methods of data transfer at scale and how our technology needs to support and transform towards delivery of lean and agile objectives.
We do not expect anyone to meet every expectation below, so please use the following as a guide only, if you learn fast and have a strong foundational skill set and experience, we’d like to hear from you.
Helpful Skills and Experience
- Ability to speak to clients on business requirements and translate to technical tasks for implementation by the engineering team.
- Experience analysing system requirements and prioritising tasks
- Development of technical specifications and architecture
- Ability to analyse and understand external systems and methods of data transfer at scale.
- Knowledge of modern cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience of Web Application, infrastructure design and implementation.
- Software programming experience.
- Familiarity with agile environments
- Good communication skills, external and internally.
- Ability to perform ad-hoc data analysis.
- The ability to identify risks, challenges and potential pain points within our engineering processes and suggest alternatives
- Technical leadership & confidence
- Positivity and a friendly, approachable manner – you can communicate your ideas soundly and help others put across theirs
- Line management experience (management, training & mentoring)
- Confidence – You’re not always right and you’re willing to take a risk at being wrong
Perks and Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Remote Working
- Flexible Working - At Streamba, we take a flexible approach to working. Work comes second to life-events and we encourage employees to take time when they need it.
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Sick Pay
- Annual Leave - We have a minimum 33 days annual leave that employees are actively encouraged to take