Location: Remote / Office based in Glasgow, Amsterdam, London, Perth where appropriate
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Streamba is a high-growth technology company that is at the forefront of driving the energy transition towards sustainable global operations. We are leveraging the supply chain and logistics operations of the world's most iconic heavy industry companies to attack emissions and accelerate the energy transition. Our technology has been adopted by the world's leading energy companies, and we are continuing to expand our global footprint.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated VP of Business Development and Partnerships to help us accelerate growth and build strategic partnerships. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for driving market penetration, creating awareness, and developing relationships with senior executives at large heavy industry companies. You will understand their objectives and how our technology can help accelerate their transition towards sustainable operations. Additionally, you will identify and work with partners to achieve that objective.
- Develop and execute a strategic business development plan that focuses on building partnerships with heavy industry companies
- Build relationships with senior executives at large heavy industry companies and get to know their key suppliers and how our technology can help drive value by attacking emissions and cost across the entire value chain.
- Identify and bring partnerships to our customers that maximise value for them while also driving revenue growth for Streamba.
- Work closely with our existing partners to construct a suite of services and product opportunities.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to ensure alignment of messaging and go-to-market strategies.
- Ensure partners understand the benefits of our technology and products to drive engagement and adoption that sticks.
- Act as a spokesperson for the company at industry events and conferences.
- Represent Streamba with the highest degree of professionalism and ethics.
- Maintain a high level of industry knowledge and expertise.
- Promote an ecosystem approach to go-to-market with our partners.
- Work with existing partners to construct the suite of services and product opportunities.
- Build and manage a global business development team to achieve our goals
What experience we believe the ideal candidate would have (please refer to as a guide, not as a must-have):
- Proven experience in business development and building strategic partnerships in a high-growth technology business
- Experience in heavy industry, supply chain and logistics or at a consulting company a benefit
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the energy industry and heavy industry
- Experience in ecosystem thinking and go-to-market strategy with partners
- Experience in creating and executing strategic business development plans
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Willingness to travel frequently to understand customers' objectives and how our technology can help accelerate their transition towards sustainable operations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for sustainability and accelerating the energy transition
- Experience working with senior executives and key stakeholders in complex business environments.
- Strong knowledge of the heavy industry sector and the trends and challenges within it.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively articulate complex concepts and ideas to a variety of audiences.
- Experience with project management and the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or a related field.
At Streamba, we have a world-class, multicultural, and diverse team that shares our values and energy, passion, and enthusiasm for this important mission. If you share our passion and meet the requirements above, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.