Location: Remote / Glasgow, Amsterdam, London, Perth (where appropriate)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: Competitive, based on experience
Streamba is a high-growth technology company that leverages the supply chain and logistics operations of the world’s most iconic heavy industry companies to attack emissions and accelerate the energy transition towards sustainable global operations. We are currently seeking a VP of Sales to build on our transition from founder-led sales to VP-led sales and really accelerate our growth.
As the VP of Sales, you will be responsible for owning the execution of our go-to-market strategy, driving revenue growth and working closely with our Head of Marketing to develop our growth marketing plans. You will be accountable for delivering on our sales targets and driving year-over-year growth for the business, and assembling and managing the sales team to help deliver.
- Build and execute a comprehensive go-to-market strategy to drive revenue growth for the business
- Lead, manage and develop a high-performing sales team to achieve sales targets
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop and execute growth marketing strategies that support the company’s overall goals
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers at large heavy industry companies and their key suppliers
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers’ objectives and how our technology can help accelerate their transition towards sustainable operations
- Own the plans attainment, including setting and achieving year-over-year growth targets and other KPIs
- Develop and maintain a strong sales pipeline and forecasting accuracy
- Continuously improve sales processes and methodologies to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs to ensure our offering remains relevant and competitive
- Previous sales leadership experience, ideally in a high-growth technology company
- Proven track record of delivering on sales targets and driving year-over-year growth
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage and develop high-performing sales teams
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers, partners and internal stakeholders
- Experience developing and executing growth marketing strategies
- Experience working with large heavy industry companies is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field; MBA is a plus
Streamba is a diverse and inclusive workplace that values diversity in all its forms. We are committed to creating an environment where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and feel empowered to do their best work.
If you share our passion for building a sustainable future and have a proven track record of driving sales growth, we want to hear from you.